Even this year we participated to the analog Audio Forum in Krefeld.
As difference from the usual shows, this time we decided to have a bigger room to play bigger loudspeakers, and we played the Gioia.
Like last year, the room of the organizer used a Gran Gioia for its demonstration and it has been very well accepted.
In our room the setup consistsed of:
- Rui Borges - Uno Turntable
- Einstein Audio Components - The Turntable's choice Phono Preamplifier
- Einstein Audio Components - The Tube Preamplifier
- Einstein Audio Components - The Light in the Dark Stereo Power Amplifier
- Blumenhofer Acoustics - Gioia Loudspeakers
- Cammino HP - complete power supply and cabling including its extraordinary Power Harmonizer
On the first day we had a straight setup, it played, but it was not possible to turn up the volume. The people were already satisfied, but we did not. We knew what was reachable with that setup and we reached maximum 60% of that. Not satisfactory. Not at all for us.
In the night from Saturday to Sunday, after a good dinner in a nearby restaurant, we spent half of the night to start from scratch. What a wonder, on the second day, music was playing, finally music was in the room and cheered our ears. Thanks to Claudio and Marco for the big effort.
Thanks to Hanna as well for taking care about the customers and to Jürgen from HiFi Studio Fuchs for the LPs.
And most of all thank You to the whole AAA Team for the great organization of the event and the great support during the days of the show!!! See You again next year!
- Room 'Ausdauer' - the organizer's room used a Gran Gioia for its presentation and seminars. The final amplification was a Grandinote Prestigio and the cabling was as well made in Italy by Cammino
- Room 'Königsregel' - was Einstein Audio and Blumenhofer official Room, played a big Fun 17
- Room 119 - was Peter Steinfad's Room. The setup of the frankfurter hörgesellschaft was based on Musica from Japan and Crayon Audio from Austria, played a big Fun 17
- Room 122 - was Jürgen Fuchs from HiFi Studio Fuchs the setup was based on Mastersound, Rui Borges Turntable, Grandinote Phono Preamplifier, played a big Fun 17
I'm really satisfied with the result our rooms achieved during the show.
I have to say a great thank You to the whole organization team and the really kind people working for the Music in its original form.
At the end of the Show, Eric from Essen won a Pair of Blumenhofer Acoustics Satellite PC Loudspeakers and Marion from Oberhausen one set of DynAris by Aktyna.
The Gran Gioia is available in 2 versions, the first one with standard magnets and the other with field coil magnet of the Kilimanjaro series. To know a little bit more about field coil loudspeakers, visit the site of Wolf von Langa and his great vintage loudspeakers web page.